In accordance with the Russian Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On personal data” dated 27.07.2006, we have to ask for your consent to your personal data processing (ex. phone number, name etc.).
Consent to personal data processing
By filling in any form on vita-udin.com (hereinafter – the “Website”) where personal data is requested, accepts this Consent to personal data processing (hereinafter the “Consent”). By filling in and submitting the callback form (callback or service request), subscription to newsletter, order completion, registration on the website, the person accepts this Consent. Acting freely, willfully and in his own interest as well as by confirming his capacity, the person gives consent to the Limited Liability Company “Innovatsionnye Tekhnologii” to process his/her personal data under the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to personal data processing performed using the automation means or without them.
- This Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: the one, which is not specific or biometric: surname, name, contact telephone number, e-mail addresses.
- Personal data is not open to public.
- The purpose of the personal data processing is as follows: processing of orders and requests for product purchasing on vita-udin.com.
- The following operations will be applied to personal data in course of processing: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); depersonalization; blocking; deletion and destruction.
- Personal data are processed within an indefinite term needed for order and obligation execution. Personal data processing may be terminated by the personal data subject. Storage of the personal data stored on paper medium shall be performed in accordance with the Federal Law No. 125-FZ “On archiving in the Russian Federation” and other regulations in archiving and archive storage.
- The Consent may be revoked by the personal data subject or its representative by sending a written application to Innovatsionnye Tekhnologii, LLC.
- In case of revocation of the Consent to personal data processing by the personal data subject or its representatives, Innovatsionnye Tekhnologii, LLC shall be entitled to continue personal data processing without any consent of the personal data subject in case there are any grounds specified in Paragraphs 2 – 11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On personal data” dated 27.07.2006.
- This Consent shall be effective until termination of personal data processing in accordance with para. 7 and para. 8 hereof.
1.1.1. “Website administration” – employees authorized for website administration and acting on behalf of Innovatsionnye Tekhnologii, LLC, who arrange and (or) perform personal data processing and set purposes of personal data processing, content of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
1.1.2. “Personal data” – any information directly or indirectly related to a specific or a supposed person (hereinafter – the “Personal data subject”).
1.1.3. “Personal data processing” – any action (operation) or a combination of thereof, performed using the automation means or without them to the personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of the personal data.
1.1.4. “Privacy of the personal data” – obligation by the Operator or any other person having access to the personal data to keep from distribution thereof without consent of the Personal data subject or without any other legal reason therefor.
1.1.5. “User of the Website (hereinafter – the “User”)” – a person having access to the Website by means of the Internet and using the Website.
1.1.6. “Cookies” — small data fragment sent by the web-server and stored on the computer of the user, which is sent to a webserver as an HTTP request by a web client or a web browser every time there is an attempt to open a page of any website.
1.1.7. “IP-address” — a unique network address of a host based on IP protocol.
2. General terms
2.4. The Website administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data submitted by the Website User.
3.2.1. the User surname, name;
3.2.2. the User contact telephone;
3.2.3. e-mail address;
3.2.4. delivery address;
4. Purposes of the user personal data collection
4.1. The User personal data may be used by the Website administration for the following purposes:
4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the Website for the purpose of the order completion.
4.1.2. Getting feedback from the User, including sending notifications, requests related to the Website usage, provision of services, processing of the User requests and applications.
4.1.3. Detection of the User location for the security reasons, fraud prevention.
4.1.4. Confirmation of accuracy and completeness of the personal data, submitted by the User.
4.1.5. Notification of the User on the process of the order completion.
4.1.6. Provision for efficient customer technical support in case of any problems related to the Website usage.
5. Methods and terms of personal data processing
5.1. The User personal data processing is performed within an indefinite period of time by any legal means including personal data information systems using the automation means or without them.
5.2. The User hereby agrees that the Website administration is entitled to transfer the personal data to the third parties, including courier services, postal services, telecommunications operators, with the only purpose of completion of the User order submitted on the Website.
5.3. The User personal data may be transferred to the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation solely on the grounds of and according to the procedures set by the laws of the Russian Federation.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of the personal data, the Website administration shall notify the User thereof.
5.5. The Website administration shall take necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User personal data from illegal or accidental access, deletion, changing, blocking, copying, distribution as well as from the other illegal actions of the third parties.
5.6. The Website administration along with the User shall take all the possible measures to prevent damages or other negative circumstances caused by the loss or disclosure of the User personal data.
6.2. We use third-party analytical services and providers of these services set cookie files on our behalf in order to let us know, which of our website sections are popular and which are not.
7. Obligations of the parties
7.1. The User shall have the following obligations:
7.1.1. To submit the personal data information, required for the Website usage.
7.1.2. To update and complete the information submitted in case of any changes.
7.2. The Website administration shall have the following obligations:
7.2.1. To use the received information exceptionally for the purposes specified in para. 4 hereof.
7.2.2. To ensure keeping confidential information in secrecy, holding it private unless permitted by the User and to exclude selling, exchange, publication or disclosure by any other means of the User personal data, except for the cases stipulated by sub-paragraphs 5.2. and 5.3. hereof.
7.2.3. To take safety measures for the protection of the User personal data privacy according to the procedures generally used to protect such kind of information within the existing business practices.
7.2.4. To block personal data related to a specific User from the moment of application or request by the User, his/her authorized representative or an authorized body responsible for the personal data subject rights protection, within the period of inspection in case the inaccurate personal data or illegal actions were detected.
8. Liabilities of the parties
8.1. In case of failure to fulfill any obligations by the Website administration, it shall be held liable for damages suffered by the User due to illegal usage of the personal data, in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, except for the cases stipulated by sub-paragraphs 5.2., 5.3. and 7.2. hereof.
8.2. The Website administration shall not be held liable in case of loss or disclosure of the Private information if the above private information:
8.2.1. Became public before it was lost or disclosed.
8.2.2. Was received from the third party before it was received by the Website administration.
8.2.3. Was disclosed by permit of the User.
9. Settlement of disputes
9.1. A claim (written suggestion on amicable dispute settlement) shall be submitted before filing any lawsuit to the court related to the disputes resulting from relations between the Website User and the Website administration.
9.2 . The Party having received the claim shall give a written notice to the claiming Party on the results of the claim review.
9.3. In case of failure to reach an agreement, the dispute shall be transferred to the court in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
10. Supplementary conditions